The Myth: I visited the campus for the tour before, therefore I don’t have to visit as an admitted student.
The Verdict: even though you’ve been to campus, it is helpful to consult with as an admitted student as you consider your admission offer.
Exactly what a wonderful time of year! Admitted students recently heard it is time for students to make the important decision of where to go to college that they are part of the Trojan Family and now. At USC, we have numerous programs for pupils getting one last look before they make their decision.
Often times students may think it’s useless in the future to campus in April should they went on a tour their junior or senior 12 months. Nonetheless, it could absolutely be worth your time to check out campus inside the context as a student that is admitted. Whenever you take a tour as a potential student, you might be coming to campus to think about using to USC. Is this a possibility? Can I see myself here? What information do I want to know about applying?
Visiting campus as an admitted student is a completely various feeling and set of questions that need answers. At this point, USC is absolutely a possibility. We have extended an offer of admission, and now it’s time to simply take a serious and look that is close. Where would I be residing? That would be my classmates? Which professors is going to be teaching my classes? What communities will I join? Visiting campus as an admitted student helps you answer those questions and begin to visualize your potential experience at USC.
So come visit us! You can sign up for Explore (full day programs), Preview (half day programs), or Admitted Student Day throughout your online portal at you.usc.edu.
Can’t come to campus? We might be visiting a populous city near you! We realize that traveling to campus might be logistically hard, but we should be sure to answer all your questions. Reservations for off-campus events can be made at also you.usc.edu.
Congratulations! With respect to the Office of Admission, welcome to the Trojan Family. We hope to see you on campus!
Mythbuster: I’ve been admitted to spring, therefore I’m waitlisted
The Myth: I’m a spring admit, and so I’m fundamentally waitlisted.
The Verdict: No! You’re admitted to USC!
Every year, USC admits students to the springtime semester, expecting to register about 300-500 of those students. Many people assume spring admission is our waitlist. And although we may be able to move a number of the pupils towards the autumn semester, spring admission is not a waitlist. Spring admission is an admission offer to USC.
Why do we get it done? Well, every we know there will be students leaving in the spring semester by either graduating early or studying abroad year. We also employ a admission that is competitive at USC, and we can never ever acknowledge all of the wonderful students whom apply to USC. So spring admission we can admit much more of the amazing students we wish at USC we will have more space available in the spring semester because we know.
Spring admits aren’t any less important to USC than students admitted to the fall or students who transfer to USC after two or more semesters of college elsewhere. Spring admits are as much USC students as any other Trojan, and we wish them at USC as some other Trojan. Coming to USC in the spring allows you to start your college experience in an unique way. You can ease to the university transition by taking classes at a neighborhood college. You are able to explore the global world through a study abroad system. You’ll be able to have a break from the grind and enjoy a few months off of school!
When you haven’t done this already, you should visit our website at www.usc.edu/springadmit. There is lots of details about the resources we have for our spring admits ranging from course planning for the fall to USC that is purchasing football tickets.
That you are an accomplished student and a https://shmoop.pro/the-bell-jar-chapter-13-and-14-summary/ wonderful addition to the Trojan Family if you are a spring admit, please know. We look ahead to welcoming you to campus spring 2017.
Dear Admitted Transfer Students…
Many transfer students are beginning to hear from us with choices. If you haven’t already, don’t panic. We will contact everybody else by June 1st with either a request for spring grades or even a decision. Which basically means more waiting…sorry. For anyone of you have got already been admitted, or are wondering what the steps that are next be in the event that you are admitted, this web site’s for you personally.
- In your letter of admission, you have probably noticed that it says you need to submit your Enrollment Commitment deposit by June 1st or within two weeks of receiving your admission letter. This means, in the event that you have the admission decision before June 1st, you have actually until June 1st to decide. You have a couple of weeks to submit the deposit and form if you obtain the letter after June 1st
- Fill out the FAFSA and the CSS profile ASAP, or even already completed. We do not wish your capability to invest in USC to be held up by school funding. The earlier we have these documents, the quicker we can enable you to get the information.
- Submit your housing application. Although housing is not assured for transfer students, there is some availability. The earlier you apply, the higher the chances. You are able to submit your housing application before the dedication deposit. USC also has off-campus student housing, so do not forget to check those options as well.
- Register for Orientation 5-7 business days after your submit your dedication deposit. You shall receive an email with all the link.
- Send all final official transcripts from your many recent term in college.
- Get SUPER excited because you’re a Trojan!
Of course, we are always prepared to help. So us a call if you need anything, please just give!